Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- Price : $$519.86
- Price : $720.85
- Price : $431.99
- Price : $648.39
Our most advanced pressure-side automatic pool cleaner that doesn't require a separate booster pump
The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 pressure-side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools and operates without a separate booster pump for maximum energy efficiency. It features all-wheel drive and advanced cleaning technology that is powered by triple jets. The Polaris 360 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and sweeps, scrubs and vacuums all surfaces of the pool.
The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag where it captures large debris like leaves and pebbles. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system. In-line back-up valve automatically frees the 360 if it gets cornered, keeping it cleaning without interruption.
What's in the Box
360 pressure-side pool cleaner; 31-feet hose kit, single chamber filter bag; and operating instructions
Polaris cleaners are the number one recognized brand of pool cleaners worldwide and have enjoyed 40 years as the top selling pressure pool cleaner. The new robotics from Polaris display the same high quality engineering, rugged contruction, and reliability that pool owners have come to expect from the brand. Polaris Polls is part of the Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. family of products for pool and spa.
360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Vacuums, sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size or shape pool
- In-line back-up valve automatically frees the 360 if it gets cornered and keeps cleaning without interruption
- Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool, leaving both the filter and skimmer free to eliminate contaminants
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system
- Includes 31 feet of feed hose; equipped with single chamber filter bag for capturing larger debris The cleaner is running in circles on its side. Check the filter bag, if full it can weigh the cleaner down on one side. Remove the head float and shake it. If there is water in the float, order a new one. The feed hose should float evenly on the surface of the pool. Tires is made up of Classic .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by triple jets and advanced cleaning technology
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape.Tail Sweep PRO Compatible
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool.If they are low or the wheels are not spinning then check the in-line filter for debris. If clear and the wheels still aren't spinning then check the water management system for clogs. If the RPM's are slightly below the prescribed range then remove the restrictor disc from the wall connector. If the wheels are moving too quickly then install the red restrictor disc
- Operates on pool circulation pump. No booster pump required
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose, and single chamber filter bad for capturing large debris. Vacuum Inlet : 2 ¼"